Sunday 29 April 2012

NOTD

I was going for a little gathering at my friend's house and I was finished getting ready so I thought I may as well do my nails, so I did a compilation of designs I have seen around the internet but haven't got round to trying. I hope you like them!






They are a little bit messy, but I just wanted to do something quick. And if you are wondering why the glittery hand is just glittery, and also why it is quite messy, it is because I can't do shit with my left hand ahaha so I usually just do something very simple.

 I used Models Own Utopia as a base, Barry M Black to draw the designs and Urban Outfitters Cosmic glitter polish to highlight the designs, and to completely glitterfy (weird word, but very appropriate) my left hand nails.I used these nail art brushes to do the designs with. I just recieved them on Monday, but they just made it so much easier to draw things compared to using a nail art pen. So for such a low price, I  highly recommend buying them :)

Lots of love,



No comments:

Post a Comment