Wednesday 25 April 2012

Haul!

So I went shopping on Saturday with nothing in particular in mind, but ended up getting quite a few things. This is not my usual amount of spending, but I never really spent my birthday money, so I still have quite a large amount remaining.

I went to topshop, and to my surprise, there was quite a large sale on (yay!). I was dissapointed by the clothes, but as always, they had some lovely jewellery. I bought 5 silver rings and a pair of gold unicorn earrings, all of which were reduced by 50%.

The first 4 rings were part of a pack and were reduced to £8.25. I love all of them except from the wired one with the star in the middle, but overall...a good buy.

Then I bought this chunky horse head ring for around £3 and I love it already haha.

I have been looking at these unicorn earrings since they first came in, but I never got them in fear that they looked wierd in the ear but I was so happy when they were only £3.75 so decided to give them a go. I think they are really unusual, and I personally really like them because of this, however I think they are the kind of thing that some people just won't like. But yes, for me, they are very good :)

Once I got past the sale area, I went to have a look at the crop tops and ended up getting the oh so loved skull one(£12), and this cute pink t-shirt one(£8). I really like the fit of these, and I plan to wear them with high-waisted shorts/jeans so not too much belly is seen (I got both in a size 10). I also thought the prices were very reasonable for Topshop.

Next I went to boots and urban outfitters and got some beauty products, some of which I will probably do a review on with swatches etc. I was dissapointed to see the 3 for 2 wasn't on anymore, but that didn't stop me!

I got 3 nail varnishes, 2 from models own and 1 from UO - Utopia, Aqua Violet and Cosmic. The models own nail varnishes were on 2 for £8, and I don't have any by them, so I couldn't resist. I tried them out as soon as I bought them and really liked the colours on. They dry fairly quickly which in my opinion is muy importante, however, they are not very opaque, and require about 3 coats to get full coverage. The urban outfitters one is brill(£6), and could be worn by itself or on top of another colour.

Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of the clear mascara! (it isn't anything special though)
Clear mascara by collection 2000(£1.99), boots mattifying lotion, collection 2000 cream puff lip cream in Cotton Candy 1(£2.99), Rimmel stay matte powder in 003(around £3), Collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer in Fair 1(around £3).

And that is it! Have you bought anything nice recently? And would you like any reviews?
Lots of love xx


15 comments:

  1. Those rings are amazzzzingg xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O Those rings are to die for, and that skull crop top is to die for! I'm so jealous!

    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul, the items look great:-) Really want to try the cream puff lip cream, looks lovely! Hollie x x
    http://pandaeyezbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We seem to have similar taste, I recently bought those unicorn earrings and the beetle juice nail polish and was looking for the skull crop but they didn't have it in my size! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, coincidence! The first topshop I tried also didn't have my size, but I found it in a different one, good luck!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this is amazing stuff! love the earrings and the bralet is also pretty cool :) wish there'd be a topshop where i live, haha. seriously, i'm looking for a floral topshop bralet for a while now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your blog is so special- I love love love love it!! (; following (; I just love to read international blogs from all over the world because life can be so different (; I'm from Austria, Graz and I'd just love if you could check out my blog and follow back :* want all those stuff too:(

    xxxxxxxx alina


    http://alinareinisch.blogspot.com/

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3151574/sweet-allure

    http://alinareinisch.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I will definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  8. It so exciting when topshop have a jewellery sale, defo the time to stock up ;) Love what you got here
    x

    ReplyDelete